Overview: The Manor of Mission Farms offers a unique opportunity to custom-build your villa in the heart of Leawood. A limited selection of homesites are available in this maintenance-provided neighborhood. Experience the vibrant, urban-style neighborhood of upscale shopping, dining, & living.
Why choose The Manor at Mission Farms?
- Larger lots -The original land plan was revised to increase lot size and providing ample space between homes making the area more attractive for estate size villas. Six lots were eliminated in this revision. Substantial costs were incurred in street revision plus the alteration of utilities such as storm and sanitary sewers.
- New Ownership – Manors of Mission Farms is now owned by Eymann Development, one of Kansas City’s premier development companies with decades of experience.
- Exclusive Builder – Manors of Mission Farms will be built exclusively by Ambassador Homes. This assures protection of your investment. Ambassador Homes is consistently ranked as Kansas City’s #1 Building Company and is well-known for their energy-efficient building practices and innovative building designs and materials.
- Consistent Design Standards & Construction – Homes built exclusively by Ambassador Homes will assure you that all homes in the Manors of Mission Farms will be built with the same high quality standards of design and materials.
- Location, location, location! – The key to any real estate purchase. Our prime Leawood location is close to the most sought after new restaurants and shops in Johnson County that you can walk to from your new villa.
- Unique, limited time opportunity – With only 14 home sites, the Manors of Mission Farms will be one of Leawood’s finest addresses. This is a unique opportunity to build a new home in a close-in location.
- Additional landscaping – A new landscape plan includes the addition of more trees for screening and will bring more flowers and color to the area.
- Maintenance Provided – The Homes Association will provide mowing, trimming, and fertilization, of lawns, shrubs, and trees. Also included is weekly trash pickup and snow removal on walks, drives, and streets. Dues are $275/month.